Speaking Experience in Professional Services
Leveraging the CLIENT EXPERIENCE 2.0
We’re often called upon to speak at industry and client events. Here is a sample of some of the speaking gigs we do. Let us know when you’re looking for a dynamic, inspiring and memorable speaker for your next event.
Sample list of Industry events:
- Business Development and Your Firm: Panel Facilitator. Legal Marketing Association (Toronto Chapter), March 2013
- CRM and Your Firm. The Law Office Management Assocition Marketing SIG, February 2011
- Making a Career in Legal Marketing. Legal Marketing Association (Toronto Chapter) Annual Conference, November, 2010
- How to Lead From a Non-Authoritative Position. Human Resources Professional Association of Durham, June 2010
- Law Firm Innovation – Will you lead or follow? ALA Webinar, March 2010
- Evolve to Solve. Are you going to lead or follow? ALA/BCLMA/TLOMA Webinar, September 2009
- Leading Change – One Lawyer at a Time. The Law Office Management Association Marketing SIG, June 2009
- Dealing with difficult people and difficult situations – strategies for meaningful resolution: Panel Facilitator. Professional Marketing Forum, May 2009
Sample list of Firm events:
- McMillan LLP Senior Associate Retreat, November 2011
- Gowlings LLP Technology Industry Group Retreat, September 2011
- Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP Employment & Labour Planning Session, April 2011 & January 2010
- McMillan LLP Senior Associate Retreat, April 2010
- McMillan LLP Partner Retreat, May 2009
Succession Planning or Client Transitioning? It depends on your view. What do you think CLIENT EXPERIENCE 2.0 would say?
If you’ve been away from a business-building strategy for some time, or haven’t yet gotten started – and – it’s been on your to-do list for too long … this Blog post is for you! I resurrected it from my archives, dusted it off and added The CLIENT EXPERIENCE lens to it – all in the name of helping my colleagues to stop beating themselves up for not Blogging more regularly (you know who you are!). I hope you, and everyone else who reads this, finds it of value.
What Our Audiences Are Saying!
I want to thank you again for another outstanding ALA Webinar, “Law Firm Innovation: Will You Lead or Follow?” on March 17, 2010. I appreciate that you created and presented a very strong program for our members with content that moves to a higher level of thinking and planning about developing the law firm’s “talent” – the associates and partners. I was particularly interested in your discussion of how to develop talent, i.e. outcomes-based, goal-directed, or learner-centered.Rosemary Shiels, J.D., Professional Development Program Manager, ALA
I thought Catherine did a good job at introducing the basics of business development. She was clearly able to keep people’s attention for the entire morning, which was not an easy job considering how tired most of us were!Senior Associate, Firm Retreat participant
On behalf of the LMA Toronto Chapter, please accept our sincere thanks and appreciation for an outstanding presentation today! You not only entertained us, but impressed us with your knowledge and industry experience. We thoroughly appreciate you sharing your time, talent and expertise with us.
The facilitator was good. Interactive. She sought answers from the audience instead of just lecturing. I liked her style and energy.Senior Associate, Firm Retreat participant
Great job Catherine! You made me think; inspired me.Partner, Firm Retreat participant
Feedback Form Data
The Facilitator was knowledgeable about the subject
Participants score Catherine consistently at 5 or 6 out of 6 every time.
Rate your satisfaction with the Facilitator
Participants consistently report being “Absolutely Satisfied” (score of 5 or 6 out of 6).