Applying the CLIENT EXPERIENCE 2.0 Methodology
Latest Blog Posts for Professional Services Suppliers
Succession Planning or Client Transitioning? It depends on your view. What do you think CLIENT EXPERIENCE 2.0 would say?
If you’ve been away from a business-building strategy for some time, or haven’t yet gotten started – and – it’s been on your to-do list for too long … this Blog post is for you! I resurrected it from my archives, dusted it off and added The CLIENT EXPERIENCE lens to it – all in the name of helping my colleagues to stop beating themselves up for not Blogging more regularly (you know who you are!). I hope you, and everyone else who reads this, finds it of value.
A business plan. A practice plan. Whatever you want to call it, this topic has been spoken about, lectured on and listened to – well, just about to death. It’s time to wake it from the dead. It can be the single most powerful tool professionals and business owners have to build their businesses and to distinguish themselves in a saturated marketplace.
This is the second post of two on the topic of Active Listening. The key to applying Active Listening is to get the other person talking and then to, well, listen and then respond from what you hear. Here are some examples of how to get the other person talking so you can apply Active Listening to scenarios you may find yourself in, in your business.
Google this topic and you will be presented with various takes on the matter – all concluding that if you want to grow your business, you have to work ON and not just IN your business. But what’s the magic formula for ON vs IN? And is that even the right question to be asking?
- How To “Help” Homeowners Pay You What You’re Worth
- How Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners Are Leveraging Raw CE2.0 Data and Growing Their Businesses
- How Home Builders, Renovators & Home Services Suppliers Are Leveraging Raw CE2.0 Data and Growing Their Businesses
- Is HGTV really the problem, or are you just failing to leverage the CLIENT EXPERIENCE 2.0 that it provides?
- Working with First Timers – Could it be your company’s CLIENT EXPERIENCE 2.0 Advantage?
When you're ready to create JoyfulProfit in your business, we're ready for you.
Contact us to get started.
6045 Creditview Road, Suite 148
Mississauga ON L5V 0B1